“Those on the journey to living a higher-purpose life have a tenacious desire to live a life of meaning and significance.” Jim Reger
Over the past weekend I had the pleasure to meet someone special to one of our loyal customers.
Mr. Pham is a Platinum Level Elite (the highest level of Marriott Reward Guest) who stays at our hotel on a weekly basis since the beginning of the year.
These moments go beyond customer service.
- Identify the qualities that enabled your team member to perform as they did.
- Keep your acknowledgment simple and to the point.
- Be honest and speak from the heart. Be authentic in your communication it has a better impact.
- ·Everyone has something to offer.
- ·Everyone is unique.
- ·Everyone has something right about them.
- Every moment counts-Make it memorable by being personable. Engage with the customer to find out more about them.
- Pay attention to what matters most to them. What is on their agenda?
- Follow up with the solutions as they will appreciate your efforts.
- Make every action counts-make the effort to meet everyone on your team. Show them you really interested in their growth potential.
- Focus on doing the right things- encourage someone on your team, find out what their strengths are. Follow with them in a consistent way.
- Seek feedback on your interactions. Part of being intentional is also about our growth and development.
- Make the first contact. It shows the customer you are excited to begin a meaningful relationship.
- Smile and be upbeat. Your attitude is reflected in your body language.
- Create “Small Talk”. Remember it’s about them and their life. Make them feel at ease and try to learn more about their day. Sometimes we assume we know but it’s amazing when you listen closely, you begin to learn more and make a connection.
- Make them feel like a Million Bucks! Everyone is important.